13 July 2012

... now I realise the value of true friend

assalamualaikum,

heyy, nak share english essay pulak ^^ teacher bagi markah 46/50. so, sorry sebab tak sempurna. here we go!

 


       Daniel was my classmate that I had known since 2011. At first, I did really know him until one day I got his phone number and texted him. I realise we had 'chemistry' because whenever we discussed some topics, we always agreed with each other's ideas. We found a great combination between us. Day by day, we became closer like twins. We shared our hobbies, favourite songs and stories together. I enjoyed this friendship everyday. He was the reason I smiled and he always gave me some strength.

      He was the best looking and the quitest boy in class. A special thing about him was he had such perfect smile. When he smiled, his eyes also smiled and was able to make other people calm and as happy as Lark with his smile.  He was also a kind boy and always made me feel safe everytime he was with me. His full name was none other than Muhammad Haziq Daniel bin Haziq Aiman.

 

      Life was not a bed of roses. A month later, before we could enjoy this friendship, our classmates started to suspect that we were to close. They started to misunderstand and talked bad about us. I was received the worst effect. I was so sad and up a gum tree with this incovenient situation. This misunderstanding became so serious. I was made my desicion. Our relationship had to be stopped especially when we were in school. I didn't want people to gossip further about us.

      I didn't tell Daniel what had happened to me. I didn't want him to feel burdened with this problem. I told Daniel not to act sush as we didn't know one another. This was the same as I took a risk by asking him to leave me. It's hard for me to do this but I knew, everything happen with a reason. Daniel accepted my desicion without any protest. I knew, Daniel would agree with my desicion because he wanted to save me from this encumbering problem.

      Day by day, Daniel started to change. He did not smile like before. He turned to be sad one and went to pieces. Then I knew, I really had lost my old Daniel who always made me smile and laugh. I changed when his attitude changed. I became the quietest girl in class and always showed a fake smile  to others. I pretended I was happy but the fact, I was not. Everyday I underwent this life without his smile. Before this we always texted and called each other. We shared everything and laugh like we didn't have any problem. But this situation changed everything.


      Even though we still contacted one another, I didn't feel his existance. Sometimes I wanted to blame those who made this situation became difficult and those who were unpleasant with my friendship. But I couldn't do that. My body fell, I was on my knees. Praying.

     One day, our class teacher told that our class had to attend a camp for two days at Hutan Mutiara . time passed and the much awaited day finally arrived . a bolt  from blue  , Daniel and I were place in the same group trail . I didn't know either to feel happy or sad with this coincidence but I was realy enjoyed with this

       on the second day in the everning , we had jungle trekking activity where we had to walk in group . I didn't remember how it happened but Daniel and I were astray . We realised that we had lost our group trail . I was really fearfull and nearly cried but Daniel came to me and said he would take good care of me and protect me from danger .


       "Stay calm , for Hani's sake , I've got to stay calm ." Daniel tried to think.

             Twilight broke with a rush. we must find a place to sleep . we were lucky because there was some bread and a bottle of mineral water in my bag . Daniel  also had his own mineral water in his bag . After we had performed Isya` prayer , Daniel ask me to sleep while he stay awake .

       "what about you ? don't you feel sleepy ?'' I asked him.

      " I'm worried about wild animals. It's okay, don't worry about me. You look so tired, Hani.  You have to sleep now. I promise, I will never leave you alone. I will protect you from danger anywhere I am," Daniel smiled and tried to assure me.

       I couldn't sleep tight because I was also worried about wild animals. I looked at Daniel. He looked so tired but he tried hard not to sleep.

      '' I'm sorry because I always put you in trouble, Daniel," I whispered softly.

       My tears fell down and I wished we would be safe as soon as possible. There were lots of stars in the sky and also a full moon. My fear started fading gradually and I slowly fell asleep.



      When I was awake to perform subuh prayer, I was shoked because there was a snake on my calf. I couldn't move because the snake would peck me.

     "Daniel, wake up! wake up! please help me. I'm scared," I was cried.

      Daniel immediately woke up and came close to me. "Hold on. I will do something," said Daniel. He took firewood nearby and tried to take the attention from the snake but my movement made the snake peck my calf. The snake's bite was so poisonous. I couldn't bear the pain so I fainted. Daniel pulled the snake's tail and knocked it until it died. As fast as lightning, Daniel came close to me and sucked the venom out of the snakebite.

      "I will do anything to save you. Please, hold on Hani. I can't forgive myself if something happen to you. Hold on!" Daniel said loudly.

      "I don't want to lose you.." He whispered.

      After getting the  venom out, Daniel wrapped the snakebite with his napkin. He swept my face with a little water in his hand. He looked so relieved when I was awaken.

     "You wait here. I want to pray first. Then, we'll try to find where our camp site is," said Daniel. I just replied it with a smile.



      I saw Daniel did a 'sujud syukur' after prayer and did a special 'wish prayer' too. Haziq Daniel was a really strong and brave boy that I had ever known. Then, I knew. Even Daniel and I did not talk for a long time, he's still with me and never forget me. I had learned so many things from my frienship with Daniel.

       A relationship needs sacrife, a relationship will complement one another. We would protect anyway we could for them even if we need to sacrife our life. I promised, after this I would always be by Daniel's side through thick and thin. I would be brave to face all the future as long as I was at the right way. I promised, I will never leave my lifesaver.
      "Hey, keep pounder? do you feel better now?" he asked me.
      "No, I'm not," I said truthfuly.

      Daniel carried me on his back. At first, I was shocked but I was desperate. I knew, we had to go now.

     " Don't worry, I will protect you and trust me, we'll find our group again. Hani, promise me you'll never gonna leave me again," said Daniel. "I won't," I replied with a tears on my face and now I realise the value of a true friend.




9 comments:

ibnu hussin said...

the begin story like real ..i mean maybe that true story..anyway great essay..

Nurul Azwa said...

haha. not a real story at all. just a little. btw, thanks for reading ;)

Anonymous said...

haha..i've been reading this story a few times but i never get bored..good joob mizz coklat...

mizz coklat said...

haha. thank you anonymouse ^^

Aqilah said...

nice 0ne ! :D

Nurul Azwa said...

thank you!

Anonymous said...

Saye rase yg citer betul sampai "I didn't know either to feel happy or sad with this coincidence but I was really enjoyed this" Rase2nye lah.. hihihi... citer ni best sangat..

Nurul Azwa said...

kahkahkah

Anonymous said...

Nice,Cute story :)

www.azecresourcetraining.com.my

Cikgu Aiza , B.B.Bangi