26 June 2012

My life, My Way




boys
they are always the same
nothing different among them
don't trust them too much
sometimes they say
but they not really know the meaning about
what they have said
so, ignore them
and concentrate on your coming SPM
your future life begins with that beauty of SPM

husband
i just want you to know that
you are the one and only one i trust
i know, you are the best man
that God sends to me

boys out there
there's only 15% for you this trust
i'm sorry but yeah
cause i know i'm not stupid enough
to be lied by you

future life
i know you'll be great for me to live on
with a really right man
who can treat me well
who can laugh and cry with me
holds my hand when i can't walk
hugs me when i'm scared
and presents me with cute and smart children
who really makes my life complete

dreams
i know i can make you comes true
be a pharmacyst and writer one day
a big bungalow facing the sea
and also an expensive BMW and Camry

there's nothing impossible
in this life
i know, if i want to make
my dream come true
the first thing i have to do is
"wake up"


by : Nurul Azwa